Visa ApplicationProspective attendees from most countries will be required to obtain a visa to enter the People's Republic of China. The organizing committee advises the participants to
Apply for Visa at least one month ahead of time
Apply Tourism visa (L Visa) to participate in the conference
The following are the minimum documents for applying a Tourist Visa (L Visa). Other documents or requirements may be necessary, especially if you are not applying for the usual L visa. For detailed information, please consult the Chinese Embassy in your country.
1. PassportsWith at least two blank visa pages (amendment pages and pages with bar codes are not acceptable for visa stamping), valid for at least 6 months.
2. Visa Application Forms and PhotosOne completed, signed visa application form for each passport, with appropriate visa fee and any supporting information required.
Two passport photos (head and shoulders only, front view, with a white background, approximately 35mm x 45mm.
When you have the required items ready, submit the application at the appropriate visa office of the Chinese embassy/consulate-general, or Visa Application Centre in your country.
Some Chinese Embassies websites are listed below:
Invitation LetterPCM 2022 will assist attendees with the VISA process by providing the Conference Invitation Letter. Following are some important information:
1. The Conference is not a Government Body, it cannot issue any Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit for the Business Visa, please try Tourist Visa (L Visa);
2. The invitation letter from the organizing committees will be sent upon the request only when you register successfully. Once your registration is completed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a personalized letter of invitation;
3. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
4. As time will be taken for visa application, it is advised attendee to check as soon as possible with the Chinese consular services in local country to know the list of documents required and the waiting period to obtain visa.
5. Please note that the PCM 2022 is NOT authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Invitation Letter. The invitation letter may help but cannot guarantee you a Chinese Visa.
PCM 2022 will not be held responsible for refusal of visas. The registration fee cannot be refunded.